Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Found: one trap

That didn't take long.  When spraying weeds Monday evening I found my missing pocket gopher trap.  The trap was located under a large tree in the south pasture a relatively short distance from the south/middle pasture fence.  The trap had gone missing from near a tree in the middle pasture a short distance from the south/middle pasture fence.

The trap was triggered but nothing was in it.


Also on Monday Tammy and I stopped by an auction.  We found a box of roosters for sale.


My aunt Cathy is a big Rooster collector.  Unfortunately the auctioneer wouldn't be getting to this box for a number of hours and we didn't want to wait.  The auction also had a few small metal water troughs and a post hole digger I was interested in.  Again it would have been well over an hour before the auctioneer got to those items.  So we left.

No comments: