Friday, June 17, 2011

Tree Stump 5

On May 30, Tammy's last night here before returning to Minnesota, she and I burnt another tree stump.

Compared to the other stumps we burned, this 'stump" could be considered to be more like a major root.   Since most of the other stumps we burned were two night affairs, this stump was a good size for Tammy's last night here.  One night and the stump would be gone.



I found this stump in the Spring when I was leveling a hill around the area where Tammy and I burned a major tree stump last September.  Considering how thorough we burned the major stump I didn't expect to find any more stumps or roots in the area.  Here is the area before I found this stump.



And this is what the stump looked like when we were done burning...



The fire...




Tammy, isn't the fire a little hot sitting so close?

No comments: