Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Old pants

This afternoon I went uptown to pick up my new muffler.  As it rained all afternoon and I couldn't do anything outside, on the way home I stopped at the new Goodwill Thrift store.  I found three pairs of blue jeans in my size that are more than good enough for working around the ranch.  In fact they are better than a number of my jeans.  And they only cost me $14.98 total.

In honor of getting these newer jeans, I am retiring one of my really patched up pants.  They are part of what Tammy calls my "homeless person" look.  I could retire the other two pants from my "homeless person" collection but I need them for ranch projects that have a good chance of ripping the pants.

Here is the pair of pants that will be part of my next fire...



You know... on second thought, it would be shame to burn these pants. They don't have any open holes and don't seem to be too bad, do they?

Well... I'll probably summon the will and get rid of them.  ..Probably. 

No comments: