Thursday, June 02, 2011

Down at the River

After visiting my cousin Jen on her sailboat, Tammy and I drove down to the "River" where many of my uncles/aunts and cousins have property and trailers.  Tammy got to meet more of my relatives and their friends from down at the river.  We sat around Curt's campfire and chatted and some of us drank wine that Linda provided.  Tammy had a strawberry wine and I a peach wine.  My cousin Tony teased me about drinking a fruity wine, but I liked the wine.


My uncle Curt likes to play poker.  He even has a special building for his poker get-togethers.



Boot birdhouse

Tammy trying to stay warm by the late morning campfire.


Curt putting an end to the campfire.



While at the river Curt had me earn my keep as I helped split many of those logs.

No comments: