Thursday, November 30, 2006

Barn icicles

Here are a few of today's icicle photos. These icicles are on my barn.

In several photos you can see one icicle that looks like a snake's head. In the photo to the right, the snake head is the icicle on the left middle side.

The temperature didn't get as cold as the weather forecast predicted. Our predicted low was near -10 F. We never got below +5 F. I am glad. Colder is not better.

Yesterday I spent part of the day uptown on errands. Therefore I didn't have my wood stove going. The temperature inside my house was 44 F when I got home. A bit chilly! I was able to warm the house up to 65 F before bedtime.

This morning my temperature was 48 F. As I was home all day - except for a 3 mile bicycle ride - I was able to warm up the house to 70 F. Toasty warm.







No comments: