Saturday, April 02, 2016

Creston auction 2016

Spring must be here - it is time for the annual Creston Volunteer Firefighter auction.  This year was the 50th annual auction.   Donna, a Flathead native, has never been to the Creston auction.   Her daughter and son-in-law were here and going to the auction so Donna came along too.   So that meant I needed to be ready to go when the auction started and not my usual "whenever I roll out of bed" time.  9 am is early for me.

Lots of people go to the auction.  I saw a few people I know.  Donna saw lots of people she knows.

Lots of stuff... or junk.. or whatever you want to call it.  Neither Donna or I bought anything.  Her daughter and son-in-law had bought a few items by the time Donna and I left.

There were a few items of interest to me in the farm equipment and vehicle section that will be auctioned off on Sunday.  But I doubt I will go as I don't really need the items and they will probably sell for a bunch of money.

Here are a few interesting items from Saturday's stuff.

The auction started with a fly over by the Two Bear Air rescue helicopters.   They are underwritten by the multi-millionaire from Silicon Valley who spends part of the year in the Flathead Valley.









Hey, Uncle Curt.  Here is another rooster for you.



Where do people get this stuff?!!!



Wouldn't this look great in my from yard?!



No comments: