Saturday, July 26, 2008

Yup! Still busy

MaryAnn called today. She, Joyce, and I are going huckleberry picking early tomorrow. By early I mean, I meet them at 6 am. Why is everything good so early?! We'll get done picking by noon, which is good as I plan to attend the Event at Rebecca Farms Saturday and Sunday afternoon.

This morning I met a bicyclist from London as I was getting my mail. Dominic is traveling from Virgina to Anacortes, Washington. (or at least that is what I remember him saying.) We had a nice long chat and I'll write more when I have time.

I caught another regular gopher today to make 30 for the year. I have heard a few others chirping warnings, and even saw one run for its hole. That's where I moved a trap. So.. some gophers are still active this late in July. Most holes with traps are just gathering spiderwebs.

Oh yeah... I got my passport in the mail. That was fast! When did I send it in? 10 days ago?

No comments: