Monday, September 27, 2021

Cattle into the NE pasture

Since I had rebuilt the fence I let the the three cows, two calves, and Muscles into the NE pasture.  The cows immediately walked right in.  The calves were surprised and stood and watched.

"No Tails" calf and Diamond's calf, the youngest calf.




Muscles was further out in the north pasture.  So I walked out and encouraged him to go to the NE pasture.  It took a bit as he has trouble walking and we had to take a few short breaks.




Here is a 34 second video of Muscles walking:  https://youtu.be/junTQ2LZW7A

After I put these cattle into the NE pasture, I let the rest of the cows and calves into the north pasture as it has more grass than their pastures.   These cows and calves then wanted to go into the NE pasture or the corral to join the other cattle.  They mooed and mooed at me to let them into those areas.  Nope, that didn't happen.

No comments: