Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Catching the train

I am waiting for Amtrak. If the train was on time I would be on it and going to Montana right now. The train was suppose to arrive at 8:34 am. The latest estimate is for it to arrive at 11 am - 2 1/2 hours late. *argh!*

The good news is that I wasn't ready to catch the train if it was on time. I didn't start packing my luggage until 11 pm last night. I didn't go to bed until after 4 am. I planned on getting up at 6:40 am but didn't. The alarm clock only had a low hum. It was almost 6:55 pm when I faintly heard my mother's voice calling me. I was in the middle of an active dream so I was surprised I woke up.

Then I have been dragging on less than 3 hours sleep as I packed a lunch this morning.

So I am happy the train is late, but not too happy that it is this late as that means it will be late into Whitefish. The train can make up time across Montana but not 2 and 1/2 hours.

No comments: