Wednesday, May 15, 2024

More about the box elder trees

A few more photos of the box elder trees.

This photo shows the remnants of a branch I cut last Fall all the way back to the main trunk.



While the tree may have had some dead branch ends up high, the trees are alive.  The branch trimming I have done is making the trees put their energy for new leaves elsewhere.



I'm still doing some cleanup work.  I got 3/4 of the patio roof swept and clean of small branches and debris.  I'll finish tomorrow.  I took off a number of the extra metal sheets for now.  Once I am done with the roof cleaning I will put some of the metal sheets back on the roof as some of the fiberglass sheets are cracked or broken.  And it is hard to move around the roof without cracking or making holes in the fiberglass panels.

No comments: