Thursday, January 01, 2009

Dream

I woke up this morning from a very pleasant dream. In the dream I had exchanged gifts with a former girlfriend from long ago and her family. Then she and I had a normal relaxing conversation which slowly turned... intimate... with her beneath me.

It was such a pleasant dream, peaceful, slow, relaxing, comfortable. It has been quite a few years since she and I had been together but it was like yesterday in the dream as that was exactly how she and I were.

I have no idea why this dream now, but what a great way to wake up to the new year. I woke up with a smile, that's for sure. It got me thinking about the only thing missing in my life, a close connection to a woman. Maybe this is a sign that I should put an effort into developing a new relationship? *shrug*

No comments: