Friday, September 14, 2007

More recovery needed

Today I climbed Oberlin Mountain, then hiked to and climbed Haystack Butte. Beautiful weather on a beautiful day. It was the right thing to do as the valley was thick with smoke from forest fires from somewhere. It was as bad today as it was last month. Bad. But it wasn't smoky in the Park - blue clear skies.

Fantastic views! I took 220 photos. Now to weed out the duplicates and bad photos. I am sure I took many duplicates as I spent quite some time on top of Oberlin and was enthralled by the 360 degree views.

I didn't get back to my car until after dark. Mine was one of three cars left in the parking lot. The other two vehicles planned to watch the stars come out.

So I am feeling tired again and am calling it another early night.

No comments: