Monday, September 03, 2007

Car washing

Another nice day once I finally got up this morning. I know... but it is hard to get up before 10 am when you have gone to bed after 5 am.

Russ and Linda stopped over to see my gopher and pocket gopher traps and how I set the traps and trap them. Their gopher problem appears to have taken off this Fall, I was in a chatty mood, and since I hadn't seen them in a long time, I bent their ear on a few subjects.

Then I washed my car. It got the deluxe treatment as I vacuumed the interior and trunk and also washed the interior of the car. The vacuuming took a long time as I was thorough. Now my car is very clean.

Now you may ask, why blog about washing my car? It's not that big of a deal. Well... people who know me know having a clean car is not high on my list of priorities. So for me to spend hours washing and cleaning my car is a big deal. I don't even have a reason to do it. I just seem to be in a cleaning mood lately. Also the temperature was in the low 80s - perfect weather for washing one's car - with the forecast for cooler weather to come. It is Fall now after all.

No comments: