Saturday, June 23, 2007

Bought a camera

Today I bought a camera for $20. The Herbergers store had it on sale. The brand appears to be "Digital Concepts". 4.1 megapixels. It is a basic camera: no zoom, no up close picture taking. But it does have a optical viewfinder (not that good of one, but it is there), flash, and a number of other features. It is small and compact and for $20 it can't be beat. Once I get my "real" camera I can use this one as a "in case I need a camera".

Here is a photo of the willow tree I had cut this Spring. As you can see, the tree is doing fine. It is certainly healthier looking now than before I had cut the tree.



Here is a view in my hayfield of one of my markers for a pocket gopher trap.


Here are views of my apricots and cherries. As you can see the focus of the camera leaves something to be desired when trying to take photos up close.



Here is a view of my rhubarb and strawberry plants. As you can see the rhubarb is doing great. The strawberries need weeding - badly! I had taken a photo of the many ripe strawberries among the plants and grass, but the image was out of focus because I was to close.

No comments: