Sunday, August 31, 2008

Camera works

What a surprise... my Panasonic Lumix FZ8 camera now works. If you remember it had fallen into the river and quit working - even after I took it apart and dried it out for a week. Even though my camera didn't work (no image) I tossed it into the suitcase and brought it with me to North Dakota.

This morning while I was doing something I noticed my camera and decided to turn it on to test it. Wow! It works again. And here I had recently researched cameras and decided on a new model to buy once I got back to Montana. I'm glad my old camera works as I have little time after getting back to Montana and before my cruise to go shopping for cameras.

The camera fell into the river August 6. I guess it needed three weeks to completely dry out.

Here are a couple photos I took with my camera this morning.


Maybe my camera now working is a sign things are going to get better.

No comments: