Tuesday, July 09, 2024

Cattle to the north pasture

A hot day today.  It got up to 95 degrees with no wind and plenty of sun.  I didn't do much today.  Mostly stayed inside the house and slept more.  Mainly taking a break from my projects.

The birds took a break from the heat and sat in the shade for a while.


In the afternoon I let the cattle go from the south pasture over into the north pasture.  Time for a change of pastures for the cattle.



Most of the cattle have lost their Winter fur.  Here is Little Buelah next to the gate.  She is the smoothest I have ever seen her.  Being part Simmental means she usually has some curly fur.



The cow in front lost all her Winter fur.  The cow behind still has some Winter fur on her side.



Haynes is all smooth.  Lightning Picasso still has some Winter fur on her sides.



The calves took a break to see what I was up to when I was taking photos.   Then they were off.

No comments: