Monday, September 19, 2022

Sunglasses found

I've started mowing my yard a few days ago.  The first and only time this year.  So I guess I will be contributing to climate change and my near-zero carbon footprint will rise a little bit.

Before starting the mowing I had move / put away some stuff.  I also had to get the rake out and flip up the cattle manure that seems stuck to the ground across the yard.  And the manure seems to be harder and more attached to the ground this year than other years.

I also decided to pull some grass around some areas before instead after mowing in areas the mower has trouble reaching.  When pulling some grass I also felt something hard.  It turns out it was my missing sunglasses.  It was near a fence post near my cattle's water trough.  When looking for my missing sunglasses earlier, I had looked around this area.  I must have looked more at the other fence post than this one.  And the tall grass easily hid the sunglasses.

I alot of the yard mowed.  I still have part of the front yard left to mow.  I should finish that tomorrow.

No comments: