Sunday, September 11, 2022

Celtic Festival

I would have posted this blog post yesterday but I lost my camera for a while and then didn't have my Celtic Festival photos.  Late afternoon to sundown I was working on my tree trimming.  Occasionally I would take photos.  I switched from setting my camera on my house entryway area, to the back of my bicycle.  Some time ago earlier this year, when riding my bicycle in a rainstorm, on the shoulder of the road I found a plastic lid.  I used it then, and now, on my bicycle rack to stop my tire from throwing water on my back when riding in the rain.  


I had placed the camera on the plastic lid.  I worked until dark.  Then I rode my bicycle to check my mail and then a little way down the road.  I forgot about my camera.  Later I remembered my camera.  Where did I leave it?  On my bicycle?  I re-rode where I had ridden.  But it was getting dark and I couldn't find my camera.   This morning in the daylight I found my camera on my driveway.  Whew.


Saturday Donna and I went to the annual Celtic Festival west of Kalispell.  Music, games, clans.  We spent a little time there watching a few games, listening to a little music, and watching a parade.


Throwing a stone.


Tossing a straw bale over a bar that got higher and higher.



It was a nice day.

No comments: