Friday, September 16, 2022

More tree trimming, and more

I'm trying to move on to other projects.  However I looked up at the trees I had been trimming and saw if I placed the ladder in a different spot and fully extended it I would be able to get higher and to a few more dead or dying branches.  So I did.  I trimmed a few more branches for an hour this afternoon.


Yesterday I fixed my garage door again.  A month or so ago the door came off the left rail when a board broke and the wheel came out of the rail.  I fixed it back then with a partial new board and some bolts.  Earlier this week the other part of the board cracked and the wheel came out of the rail again.  This time I added some metal pieces over the board.   Hopefully this will be the final fix.

Not sure if I had mentioned, but my pickup was fixed last Friday. The starter module had gone bad and quit working.  A new starter module was added.

I need to mow the yard grass.  I spent time today splitting a few logs and picking up some boards in the backyard to prepare it for the mowing.

Still gathering fallen apples for the cattle.  Yesterday I added another neighbor's tree to the mix.

No comments: