Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Cutting some tree trunks

The last week I have been spending a little time most days using my chainsaw to cut up the trees that blew over in the north and middle pastures this Winter.

What was left of the north pasture tree that blew over this Winter.

Part of the tree that blew over last year onto the apple tree.

Most of the tree that blew over last year onto the apple tree.

It was getting dark when I started to cut the middle pasture tree that blew over this Winter.

Another day when I finished cutting the middle pasture tree.

Another view of the middle pasture tree after it was cut up into pieces.

I trimmed part of the root on a tree that blew over a number of years ago.  I'll cut up the rest of the tree later.

An old tree stump that I left for the cattle to rub against.

Diamond came to watch me stack the cut logs.

No comments: