Sunday, December 30, 2007

More poker play

Sunday I went for another bicycle ride. It was a chillier day so I was happy to stop in at the poker tournament again on my way home.

Sunday was like Saturday. Lots of cars outside; the motel was relatively deserted except for a few kids swimming in the swimming pool; a few women watching the poker action from the sidelines and a balcony, and two rooms packed with (mostly male) poker players.

Even though the top 100 players from Saturday's tournament play go on to Monday's final play, it appeared as if all the seats at all the tables were taken.

This time I brought my camera, and once the camera's lens un-fogged from the temperature difference between the single digit temperature outside and the warm temperature inside, I took some photos.


No comments: