Sunday, September 10, 2006

Quiet Sunday

Not much going on today. Dan's brother brought Rich this afternoon to look the cattle over. Rich liked what he saw as the cattle are quality cattle. I've been trading phone messages with Dan this evening as it appears Rich wants to buy all of them. I'll know more tomorow.

I also started insulating the shed over well and pump . The insulation that was in the shed was old and poor quality. Last week I had stopped at a local insulation store and bought some odds & ends of insulation. The way they bundled pieces together I got more than I needed. Otherwise it may have been less than I needed if I didn't get two bundles.

In addition to putting insulation in the shed I will nail boards over the studs to seal the insulation. Previously the inside of the shed was partially boarded over in a mish-mash of pieces of wood. It worked for the most part as it only froze the one time when it got down below -30 F a few winters ago. I now have more odds & ends of wood and will cut them to fit.

No comments: