Thursday, September 28, 2006

I'm going

Of coursen I'm going, no brainer. Although later than I planned (but not expected ). Well.. one goes to bed at 1:45 am and doesn't use an alarm clock, I shouldn't complain that I woke up at 6:45 am after only 5 hours sleep. Guess I didn't get my beauty sleep last night.

I woke out of a crazy dream that mixed MT, ND, and MN. In N. Dakota I was raising cattle with Jeff, my Minnesota friend. The cattle wandered where they shouldn't be and we got them back in the corral and were closing one gate when a new neighbor's young boys opened another gate. As I ran over to close that gate the boy ran in front of me and I knocked him over into the dirt whereby the mother got mad at me even though the boy wasn't hurt. What happened to having pleasant dreams?

As I hadn't gotten all my packing (and making lunch to eat along the way) done yesterday, that is why it is after 9 am now. Mapquest estimates the drive to be around 9 hours, so I better get going.

Talk with you later.

Oh yeah, I still found time to check the pocket gopher traps this morning and caught one.

No comments: