Thursday, March 28, 2024

Bicycle cat and wheelbarrow

I repaired the bicycle cat wind ornament.  This Winter the strong winds broke the previous wind ornament. Now that the ground has thawed I cobbled together the broken ornament with another older damaged ornament.  The little bird in the basket had blown off the damaged ornament and I still haven't found it even after the snow melted.  So the fixed ornament doesn't have the bird in the basket part.

In the photo the rear wheel is spinning in the wind.  The front wheel doesn't turn much.  That is why they look different.



I also replaced the wheelbarrow wheel.  The previous wheel had gotten many punctures last year when I was cleaning up the cut hawthorn branches.  I had fixed all the punctures last year.  But eventually the fix didn't last.  Time to buy a new wheel.

No comments: