Friday, April 06, 2018

Snow

I woke up to snow on the ground.   The wind and snow overnight had mostly quit by morning.   During the day the snow on the roads melted; the rest stayed.  The airport said we got a trace of snow but they must have been the driest part of the Valley as everywhere else there was more than a trace.  I must have had a half inch to an inch of snow.

Thankfully no calves were born in the storm overnight.  Still no more calves by evening.

Daisy went outside at 3 am.  I woke up at 6 am and called for her.  She came running from the garage.  After a quick meal she jumped on my bed and snuggled up close against my legs for the rest of the morning.

April showers usually mean the tulips flower.   Here are the tulips in the snow.



Buddette (left) and Patrick (right)


No comments: