Friday, June 14, 2013

Garage sale start

I plan on having a garage sale this weekend with my brother.  I had planned on holding the sale on Friday and Saturday like everyone else but the weather forecast was for rain on Friday, with a chance of severe weather.   The weather forecasters were right about the rain but fortunately not right about it being severe.

It is just as well I waited until Saturday.  I would not have been ready on Friday.

Thursday was spent getting the tables out and boxes down from the garage attic and the house's basement.  It took many hours even with my brother's help.



Friday was spent setting up the tables, placing sheets on most of the tables, placing the stuff on the tables, and marking prices on items added since the last garage sale attempt.  This also took most of the day. My brother helped price stuff in the evening.

I again have more stuff than tables and more stuff than can fit inside the garage. And I am tired.   The sale starts at 9 am tomorrow but I'm sure people will be here before then and I have stuff left to do.


No comments: