Saturday, November 27, 2010

Working off the big meal

On Friday I worked off my Thanksgiving meal by shoveling the driveway.  The snow kept falling from Thanksgiving Day through Friday morning and it was starting to add up.  With the temperature in the 20s F (yay!) and no wind I spent most of the daylight hours Friday shoveling snow.  I got the driveway cleared, and also around the house.  I started on the backyard but mainly just made paths to the tool shed and the pole shed where the firewood is stored.

The weather forecast is for another two to six inches of snow by the end of Saturday so I'll see if I spend Saturday re-clearing what I already done, or if I get the backyard cleared.

For the first time in a number of years I didn't do any Black Friday shopping.

It's gonna be a long winter.

Here is a view of the driveway over halfway cleared to the road.

No comments: