Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Winter is here to stay

I spent most of the day shoveling three inches of wet heavy snow that wanted to stick to my shovel.  I got the driveway and most of the backyard cleared of snow.  My muscles are reminding me of this right now as this was my first snow clearing of the season.

The weather forecast is for a chance of snow each day over the next seven days.  Arctic air is predicted to invade Montana over the weekend. The temperature will keep dropping each day until early next week when the overnight low will be minus ten and the day's high temperature will be 2 above zero.

It doesn't look like this snow will be leaving until next Spring.  It is going to be a long winter.  I want my global warming back.  We haven't had any global warming in Montana all year. 

No comments: