Sunday, August 20, 2006

Stomach pain

I woke up feeling fine, even if my wakeup time was 11 am. That is what happens when I go to bed after 3:15 am.

A hour or so after breakfast I began to have intermittent pain in my stomach. I ate my usual: cereal, strawberries and a roll. I don't know what caused the stomach pains. I took a nap.

I felt a little better and did some clothes washing. Remember my post from a few days ago about smelling a skunk? I think I may have ridden through its spray. My clothes still had a faint smell on them. Time to wash them!

I wandered over to visit Bob and Jan, and not feeling ambitious, spent hours chatting on a warm summer day. From an overnight low of 42 F it got up to 84 F today. Bob and Jan invited me to have supper with them, which I accepted. Maybe better food would help my stomach, and it did.

I also noticed the neighbor lady had her horse out of her pasture and in her front yard. Guess her efforts to get reacquainted with her horse are working.

Other than checking my pocket gopher traps, and riding 16 miles on my bicycle, that was all I did today. Not much.

No comments: