Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Garden and supper

I finished watering my garden and finally weeded my strawberry patch. Even with my neglect of my strawberry plants I found some ripe ones to eat. Come to think of it I haven't seen my robins lately. That might be why I found some strawberries.

That's about it to write about other than the usual. I.e. gophers, feeding apples to the cows, etc.

I actually made and eaten a supper the past two nights. I don't believe I've eaten a proper supper the past month. I don't come in the house until dark and that has been after 10 pm. Then it feels too late to cook something to eat so I usually popped some popcorn and found other stuff to munch on. But lately I have felt sometimes like I was dragging. I don't want to admit its my age, so I am blaming it on only 2 and 1/2 meals a day on probably what many consider to be a vegetarian diet, though I am not a vegetarian. So, although it was well after 10 pm, I made hamburgers to eat. Protein! I'll see if this has any impact.

No comments: