Sunday, July 30, 2023

Hawthorn branch pile

Here are some photos of the branches I cut and saved when trimming branches in the area where most of the hawthorn trees are located.  A lot of the narrower branches were tossed as they weren't good enough to save for the woodstove. Those branches are not in the photos.  Many of the branches in the photos were from the hawthorn trees.  A little over a dozen branches were from the downed evergreen trees.    

Some other branches were from trees I don't know which variety they are.  Here is a photo of one of those.



The start... and the end for the saved branch pile.




I chain sawed up the branch pile and it made a pickup load of branches.  How I got all the branches into just one pickup load... I don't remember.   More wood for my woodstove this Winter.  This, and the other branches I cut up earlier this year, may be all the wood I need this Winter.

No comments: