Thursday, November 01, 2018

Tree stump 16 bonfire

I only have a few more bonfire posts left to write.  For much of the past week it has rained off and on and therefore pretty much ended my tree stump burning for the year as most things are getting soaked.


A week ago Wednesday I burnt tree stump 16.   This was an old rotting tree stump in the middle pasture.  Since the burning of old tree stump 15 in the middle pasture went well I thought I would get rid of another weed hay bale on tree stump 16.  I also burnt another weed hay bale the same night on what remained of tree stump 12 and that burn finished that tree stump off.

The following photos are of tree stump 16.  The photos are appropriate for Halloween as some fires almost look demonic.







The next afternoon
The tree stump on Saturday afternoon after Friday's rain.  The red arrow marks what remained of the tree stump.

I lit a small fire Saturday night to keep the burn going on what remained of the stump.

The stump on Monday after Sunday's rain.  The previous small burn burnt the upper left area, and no more tree stump.

No comments: