Saturday, November 01, 2014

Fall colors, rain and pizza

In the pasture the Western Larch (Tamarack) are turning yellow and dropping their needles.  They are now past their prime color.


The rain didn't start in the morning as forecast so I was able to get some stuff done.  By late afternoon the rain started.  Now in the evening the wind is driving the rain hard against the windows.


For supper I had one of the Halloween pizzas I had gotten the other evening from Papa Murphys.


I lit the wood stove to warm up the house as the inside temperature was down to 51 degrees.  Daisy wanted to go outside in the evening as is her usual routine.  But when I opened the door she quickly decided against going outside in the rain.  She laid by the wood stove until I settled down into my computer chair.  Then she has laid on my lap all evening.  It would be great except she is passing gas every once in a while.  P-yew!

No comments: