Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Frosty windows

A cold morning Tuesday.  Daisy went outside for only a little while early in the morning.  After an hour she came back inside and jumped up on the bed to lay next to me to warm up.  She didn't want to go outside any more Tuesday.

Daisy likes it when I sit or lay by the wood stove.  She almost always comes over and lays by me.  Sometimes she will rest a paw or two on my leg, gently hook my pants with her claws and then go to sleep.  She was snoring yesterday afternoon.

When I put up the window blinds in Tuesday morning I had frosty windows.  My cactus plant is also flowering.






The cattle stayed in the corral all day.  The sun shone most of the day and when the cattle were not eating they laid out of the wind and soaked up the sun.  With the cold weather they are eating and drinking more. They made a big dent in the hay bale.  I had to refill the water trough quite a number of times.  Boy, I'm glad I have my livestock well working.


No comments: