Monday, November 19, 2012

Baby checking me out

Baby is checking me out.




Earlier when Momma and Baby were in the corral they spent most of their time in two places: the east end of the loafing shed and the hay feeder.  You can see where Momma walked back and forth between the two places.  I got a shovel on Saturday and cleaned it up.



Baby is a messy eater.  When she isn't dropping hay on the ground she is getting a white milk face.


I brought some apple cores for Momma and Baby.  Usually Momma pushed Baby aside as Baby took too long to eat the pieces.  Baby is learning as she now gobbles up the apple pieces quickly.  Here Momma is distracted by me as she thinks I will produce some whole apples for her.  Baby is taking advantage of Momma's distraction and is gobbling up the apple pieces I laid on the ground earlier.



Baby in the corral checking me out.  1:34 long.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxLSAUO6oMs

No comments: