Saturday, June 02, 2012

Checking out my work

Friday I decided to do something about the gate wheel that sticks.  I took it apart and put grease around the bolt that acts as an axle and holds the wheel on the metal flange. The design could have been better as we'll see how well this fix will work.

When I went to get something else I needed, the cattle - who all decided to interrupt their afternoon siesta and cud chewing to watch me closely - moved in to check out my wrenches and the wheel.



One heifer then decided to lick the extra grease off the bolt.  The things cattle do. 



While kneeling and working on the wheel one of the cattle decided to sniff my hair.  I don't know what it is about my hair, but every year I get at least one steer or heifer obsessed with my hair. 

No comments: