Sunday, May 13, 2007

Good workers leaving

I guess I have no choice but to let my uncles and aunts leave to return to Washington State. While they didn't limb my final fallen tree or split the stack of logs (the easy chores), my uncles Curt and Larry rebuilt one cattle feeder for me on Thursday. Today they installed my cattle's head gate. My aunts Cathy and Diane finished building my corral fence this evening, and my aunt Cathy is great at trapping gophers (gopher number 7 was caught tonight).

They are all great workers and relatives and I hate to see them go. But let them go I must. They need to return to Washington State so they can sell their house and condo in order to move out here.

I better go to bed now as I need to get up in the morning to lift up my driveway's sign so they can drive their RV off the ranch. I did promise that I would do that.

No comments: