Monday, July 06, 2015

Fallen tree and tired kitty

I can't seem to go a year without at least one tree falling over.

Saturday night's casualty from the wind storm...




Saturday night after I went to bed Daisy decided to go outside.  That is... until I opened the door to the howling wind.  She turned around in disgust.  Twenty or so minutes later Daisy again asked to go outside.  This time she 'put on her big girl panties' and went outside when I opened the door for her.

Around 6:30 am she meowed at my bedroom window to be let in.  After eating and drinking she jumped up into the empty drawer in my bedroom she lately uses to sleep in.  The strong wind was a result of a cold front and it got cold overnight as I had all the windows open.  I woke up to Daisy laying next to me on the bed.

Sunday's high temp was 69 degrees.  Much cooler than the 99 degrees on Saturday.  It felt cold on Sunday.  Saturday night I didn't wear a shirt when bicycling.  Sunday when bicycling I wore my flannel shirt over my shirt.

Instead of taking her typical nap Daisy kept me company much of the afternoon while I worked on my gate and fence.  By early evening she was tired.  After she ate, and while I was still eating a late lunch, Daisy laid down on the couch and was out.  She didn't even stir when I took her photo, nor move once I went back outside after finishing eating.

One tired kitty!!!

No comments: