Tuesday, July 29, 2014

More hay and white horse's pleasure

I thought I was done with hay but Monday noon Dan said he had three more large round bales if I wanted them.  Sure.  I borrowed the skid steer loader from Jamie again.  But the time I got permission and returned with the loader Dan had rolled the three bales off his trailer.  I used the loader to stack the bales on pallets.

Early evening Monday Dan called and said he had two final bales.  Did I want them?   Sure.  Better to have a few too many than a few too few.  Who knows?  It could be a harsh Winter and the cattle go through lots of hay.

For the final two bales I laid pallets down and Dan and I rolled the bales off his trailer onto the pallets.  Who needs a skid steer loader?

For sure I am now done getting any more hay bales.  I have 29 large bales now.

The cattle are still at the neighbor's place and are behaving.


The white horse must be in heat as today I caught her for a second time masturbating on the support boards for my entry way. I had to put a large roll of field fence in front of the boards to keep her away.  First I tried to push her away with my foot against her rear end (taking care in case she tried to kick me) but she tried to ignore me as she was concentrating on pushing against the boards. Finally she moved away reluctantly. I had to stop her as otherwise she may break the boards as she pushes and pushes her rear end a certain way against them. I was in the house when I heard the boards groan as she pushed against them.   I know... I'm mean to stop a female from her pleasure.

The red "V" is what the white horse masturbates against.

No comments: