Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Corner fence work continues

Still working on the hayfield / south pasture fence rebuild and gate add.  Just have the last rebuild section left.  It is time for the cattle to rotate back into the south pasture tomorrow so that fence work will have to stop as soon as I can get the barb wires restrung for the section I am replacing fence posts.  I only had two wires strung by the time it got dark.  While the cattle are not in this pasture, it always makes me uneasy to have fence open.

After 7 pm I came back to the house to get Daisy.  She was still sleeping on the loveseat.   No Tammy therefore no one to get Daisy outside in the the early evening when she is feeling lazy.

Daisy came with me back to the fence.  It was pretty warm so for a while she laid in the shade next to a recently added fence post.  Then she roamed here and there looking for mice.  No mice.  I think the grass is way too tall for her to find the mice.




Tuesday evening's sunset. Not many clouds.


The long shot didn't seem to capture the colors and cloud.  Zooming in got them.



No comments: