Monday, October 28, 2013

Stormy weather

A strong cold front came through this afternoon.  Very strong winds.  Midwest style winds.  40 mph or so winds

Late afternoon after I got done with chatting with my uncle Curt on Skype I looked outside to see part of the asphalt roofing on the tool shed bent back in the wind.  The wind had torn the bottom roll from the nails.

I got the roll back down flat without tearing it too badly.   Tammy held on while I got blocks to hold it down until I can nail it later after the winds die down.



Late afternoon/early evening I was outside a number of times calling for Daisy as she had been outside since late morning. No Daisy. After 8 pm I went outside again, and with a flashlight, checked the rounds of the property (house area/corral/NE pasture) and no Daisy. I wasn't about to wander around the neighbors' properties with a flashlight after dark.  When I got back to the house Daisy was on the step. And she was warm when it was cold outside. Hmmmm..  Where were you Daisy?!

No comments: