Thursday, October 11, 2012

Shower tile - grout

Last photos of the shower for a while.  Kevin did the grout work today and now he is done. He has packed up his stuff and left.   After a little over a week it will be strange not to have him here each weekday. I won't miss getting up earlier than usual before he arrives for the day.

I enjoyed chatting with Kevin while he worked on the shower and I worked on painting the living room trim and installing the window blinds.  (Yes, more photos are coming.)  Kevin originally was from Wisconsin and is the same age as me, so we had stuff in common.  Ok, so I wasn't from Wisconsin but we had the Midwest in common.

I now need to seal the corners, etc. with silicone/latex and also seal the grout.  I doubt those actions will be picture worthy.  Once I buy the shower doors and install them I'll post a photo.

Kevin is happy with the shower.  I am happy with the shower.  I think Tammy will be happy with the shower (even if she complains it took too long to complete).  Kevin did an excellent job.

Before and after.   I couldn't find a doorway shot before the work started.


Before and after.


Accent and shelf

Bench

No comments: