Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Old photos

When looking for photos of Denise I ran across some old photos of me. Boy, that was long time ago! Did I really look like that once?

Since I commuted to work in Minnesota during the winters I would grow a beard over winter. In the Spring I would shave it off in different ways. One year I shaved my beard into a Van Dyke and also had 'pointy' sideburns. Here are a couple of photos along with a fisherman's hat and a long 'dangly' clip-on ear ring. Ear rings on men had become in vogue recently and while at a Renaissance Faire in Texas my friends Francis and Linda encouraged me to buy the hat and get the ear ring. I wore the ear ring off and on for a few months to be different. The ear ring isn't really visible in the photo.

Not only do I marvel on how different I looked back then, Colleen struggled to make the connection between then and now.

No comments: