Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy V-Day

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

I hope you have a nice day. No girlfriend or sweetie for me at this time so this is a quiet - and inexpensive! - day for me.

Here are a few images from a 1930 animated cartoon. This was before the Hays Movie Code went into effect in 1934 so that explains how they got away with her pants falling down. I know, juvenile humor, as this is certainly not the way to treat a girl who wants a kiss!




This is how she wanted to be kissed!
How about a wedding cake kiss?
Lastly, how a kiss should be done - where time stands still.

Again, Happy Valentine's Day!

Oh yeah... I almost forgot - congratulations to my friend Rachel. I learned last night she just got engaged. She - or I should say her fiancé - plans to have a meat cake at their wedding. I think that is neat. It almost makes me want to drive to Seattle in March to attend their wedding just so I can have a slice of the meat cake.

No comments: