Thursday, February 22, 2007

Anna Nicole result

A decision has been made on where to bury Anna Nicole. In the Bahamas next to her son. *whew* Finally.

By the end of today when the decision was announce I was beat. I am glad the judge ruled today instead of his announced goal of tomorrow noon. I am not sure I could have made it through another day. Anna Nicole's life and death was like a Shakespearian tragedy. A play that lasts a few hours is draining enough; can you imagine the drama, revelations, and twists and turns over three long days? Still it was worth watching.

Now on to the rest of Anna's complicated life: the daughter and which man is the father, the house, and the money.

After the Anna Nicole decision was made I went for a bicycle ride. My ride was for 8 miles under a cloudy sky with a stiff southeast wind. I needed the exercise to get my residual tension released. While my ride wasn't as long as I would have like, it helped.

No comments: