Wednesday, October 06, 2021

Stock trailer floor fixed

Today I had Curtis weld some metal to help my floor in the stock trailer.  If you remember, a few weeks ago the bull broke a few of the wood floor boards. The narrower open sections should make it harder for a board to break in the future.


The wire for the trailer taillights run under the middle metal rail.  As a broken board had pushed down the last section, the wire to the right taillight was separated.  So I fixed that also after Curtis weld that metal back to the end of the trailer.

When I put the wooden boards back in the trailer as a floor, I had a small gap.  Huh?  When I put the boards in a few weeks ago I had to cut one board narrower to just fit in the trailer.  Now the board was too narrow.  I had to find another board and cut it only a touch narrower to fit in the trailer.

So I am ready to haul two cows to the livestock auction tomorrow.  Really early tomorrow.


Back when I started to work on the trailer, Muscles was laying near it.

No comments: