Friday, December 25, 2015

Christmas full moon

Snow.  Snow. And more snow!!!  I thought it was supposed to quit by now, but Christmas morning I woke up to two more inches of snow.  That makes 22.2 inches for December.  We have 11 inches of snow on the ground.  I thought El Nino meant we would be warm and dry in the Pacific NW this Winter. We are well above average for precipitation in December.  Now the weather forecasters say El Nino's effect won't start until January.  They say that when the month is almost over and we are above average in precip.

I'm tired of shoveling snow.

Anyway.... for something different.  Here are photos of the Christmas full moon.  We won't have another full moon on Christmas Day until 2034.


I took one photo using the camera's flash so you can see that the moon is indeed full.



No comments: