Thursday, October 23, 2014

2014 Bonfire number 2

The end of August I had the first tree stump bonfire since Tammy left.  It was a stump I had dug around earlier in the Spring so it was relatively dry.  It was time to burn the stump before the evenings started to get colder.

This was another one of those stumps that barely peaked above the ground but was massive once I began digging around it.




It was just me burning the stump so that felt different.  I kept busy throwing branches and stuff on the fire to keep it going hot.  Stumps are hard to burn.  I was able to burn the entire stump in one bonfire.


I kept to the same routine as when Tammy and I burnt stumps.  I even had a bottle of wine and drank part of it.  I just didn't have anyone telling me I was a lightweight and couldn't handle my liquor.









No comments: