Saturday, April 05, 2014

Auction and garage sales

Today was the annual Creston auction.  Before I left for the auction I went to three garage sales on my road.  I found stuff at two of the sales.

I couldn't find a way to photograph the print so it would look better.  The glass reflection dulls the photo.


I bought all these hoses for $10.


A belt sander for $6.

I got other stuff too.  A coat, router and notebook binders.


Then I went to the Creston auction.  I didn't buy anything.  Stuff sells high at the auction as lots of people attend and bid.  And there wasn't anything I had to have.  There were a few items I was interested in but they were in the last and second to last rows and I didn't want to hang around for many hours.  Even with five auctioneers it takes all day to sell everything.










I was interested in the fence stays and the post pounder.


The folding bicycles were interesting.



The auction sells the vehicles and larger items on Sunday. They mostly have used cars and trucks.  But they also have a few other vehicles.  Nothing of interest to me.







No comments: