Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Facial recognition test

My friend Mark sent me this interesting test. I was very curious on how I would do as I don't think I am good at noticing and remembering faces. I did much better than I expected with an above average score of 95% and 91%.


Of the photos not in Parts A and B, I only got one photo wrong. I am surprised at how well I did.

Facial Recognition

This is a test to see how well you can remember.

There are two parts - A and B, and each part will have 12 photos of faces. You only have a short time, 4 seconds, to see each face before the program moves to the next face.

When Part A is finished, you are to wait 5 minutes before beginning Part B. When Part B is finished, wait 5 more minutes and then take the test.

The test will show 48 faces. Below each face you will have a choice of whether you have seen the face, either in Part A or in Part B, or not at all. At the end of the test your score will appear.

Good luck.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/humanbody/sleep/tmt/instructions_1.shtml

No comments: